High Honor and Honor Students
Each year, ERFAE recognizes the High Honor and Honor Students of East Richland High School and East Richland Middle School at the Academic Awards Ceremony. Students who remain on the High Honor or Honor Roll for three consecutive marking periods receive awards.
High school students achieving a 4.75 or higher GPA (grade point average, on a 5.00 scale) are placed on the High Honor Roll. Students achieving a 4.25 to 4.74 GPA are placed on the Honor Roll.
Middle school students achieving a 3.80 or higher GPA (grade point average, on 4.00 scale) are placed on the High Honor Roll. Students achieving a 3.5 to 3.79 GPA are placed on the Honor Roll.
Below is a list of all projects that have been funded, partially or fully, by ERFAE in 2012.
- $2,530.71 for the Art Department to purchase six (6) drafting tables to be used in 2-dimensional art classroom.
- $150.00 for the Spanish class to purchase ten to twelve (10 to 12) microphones from Wal-Mart.
- $15,330.00 for the 2012 Tiger Technology Grant, to purchase 30 iPad 2s, 1 cart, and 30 cases and screen protection.
- $1,000.00 for students to attend Sam Rhine's Genetic Update Conference.
- $2,550.00 for One Book, One Community 2012.
- $550.00 for a leadership conference.